Requests for Appearances
Student-Athlete Appearance/Speaking Requests
- Appearances by student-athletes are regulated by Fresno State Athletics Compliance staff in accordance to NCAA regulations.
- Sensitivity is given to student-athlete academic, training, and nutrition schedules.
- Please keep in mind, these student-athletes have very busy schedules including: classes, practice, study table, meals and video.
- Every attempt will be made to fulfill the request, based upon the activity and the student-athlete's schedule.
Please download, fill out and submit the Fresno State Athletics Promotional Waiver form four weeks prior to the event to Kasandra Martinson in the Fresno State Athletics Department office by fax at (559) 278-6611 or by mail at 1620 E. Bulldog Lane, Rm. 121 - OF87, Fresno, CA, 93740.
Coach Appearance/Speaking Requests
- Appearances by coaching staff members are regulated by Fresno State Athletics Compliance staff in coordination with the Director of Athletics.
- Sensitivity is given to coaches' practice, competition, and training schedules. In addition, coaching staff members are precluded from appearing in commercials and promotional activities unless approved by the Director of Athletics or the Associate Athletics Director for Broadcasting and External Relations.
- We will make every attempt to fulfill the request based upon the activity and the coach's schedule.
Please download, fill out and submit the Fresno State Athletics Promotional Waiver form to the respective coach's administrative assistant. Please call (559) 278-2643 and ask to be connected to the respective sport's office.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! Go Dogs!