Fresno State continues its busy early season schedule with a trip to Palo Alto for the competitive Stanford Invitational
Fresno State sets No. 7-ranked time in the NCAA in the sprint medley
Three Bulldogs exit UC Irvine Spring Break Invitational with wins
Fresno State leaves San Luis Obispo with five individual winners and two relay team wins.
Multiple records fall at Cal Poly Dual
Last updated on July 10, 2014
● 2013 All-Mountain West 2013-14 Indoor (Sophomore): Finished the indoor season in second place at the Mountain West Championships in the 400m with a time of 55.23... member of the 4x400m relay team that ran a 3:46.89 at the Mountain West Indoor Championships to garner a second place finish. 2012-13 Prior to Fresno State: Personal: CAREER BESTS
● Outdoor NCAA Qualifier (400m H - 2013)
Outdoor (Sophomore): Set three career-best times in her sophomore season with the Bulldogs... was a member of the winning 4x400m relay team at the Mountain West Championships that came in with a time of 3:38.45, which was the fastest recorded time of the season.. that relay team went on to compete at the NCAA Western Preliminaries where they placed 17th with a time of 3:38.56... individually she set a career-best time of 14.35 in the 100m hurdles at the UC Irvine Spring Break Invite... set a career-best at the Mountain West Championships in the 400mH with a time of 58.61, which got her second place, she went on to compete at the NCAA Western Preliminaries in that event where she placed 31st... she also won the Bulldog Invitational and set a new career-best time in the 800m with a time of 2:12.
Outdoor (Freshman): Finished the season at the NCAA Regional meet, where she ran the 400mH... placed second at the Mountain West Championships in the 400m H.
Attended Piner High School in Santa Rosa... ran track all four years and played volleyball and ran cross country for one year... named the PHS Athlete of the Year all four years in track... named All-Empire Athlete of the Year for track in 2011 & 2012 and the Heart and Sole Athlete of the Year in 2012... NBL's MVP for Cross Country in 2012... placed 7th in the 2011 state finals in the 300m hurdles (43.32)... best times include 15.35 (100mH), 63.84 (400mH)... involved in Early College Magnet Program and Piner High School's Biotechnology program.
Born January 15, 1994 in Santa Barbara... parents are Nebiat Moges and Tyrone Johnson... has two sisters, Dezirae and Vanessa... twins with Dezirae who also runs track at Fresno State... hobbies include joking around with family and friends... favorite athlete is Lashinda Demus because she is an amazing hurdler and won't give up on the Olympic gold... biggest athletic thrill is having a smooth hurdle race and winning, of course... most admires her mom because she leads by example and spoils her rotten... also recruited by Nevada, New Mexico, UNLV, Cal Poly, UC Davis and Georgetown... chose Fresno State because the coaches are awesome but the girls team sealed the deal... majoring in exercise science.
● 100m H - 14.35, UC Irvine Spring Break Invitational (3/22/14)
● 400m H - 58.61, Mountain West Championships (5/16/14)
● 800m H - 2:12.27 Bulldog Invitational (4/26/14)
● 60m H - 9.27, Air Force Holiday Open (12/7/12)
● 300m - 41.10, Air Force Holiday Open (12/7/12)
● 400m - 55.23, Mountain West Championships (3/1/14)
● 600yd - 1:26.18, Run for the Dream (2/17/13)
Indoor (Sophomore): Finished the indoor season in second place at the Mountain West Championships in the 400m with a time of 55.23... member of the 4x400m relay team that ran a 3:46.89 at the Mountain West Indoor Championships to garner a second place finish.
Prior to Fresno State:
|Email this article||Printer-friendly format|