Jan. 8, 2014
- Tyler Johnson tied a season-high with 25 points, matching his total from game against Pacific on 11/23. It was Johnson's fifth career 20-point game and third this season.
- First win this season when less than four 'Dogs score in double-figures. Fresno State had been 0-6 in such games before win over Air Force.
- After being outscored at the free throw line by 14 points in each of their first two conference games, Fresno State enjoyed a 24-17 advantage at the line.
- Sophomore Cezar Guerrero scored in double figures for the 15th time in 16 games this year.
- The 16 points that Air Force scored in the first half was their lowest first half point total this season and also the lowest this season by a Fresno State opponent.
- Fresno State picked up just the second win of the year when they finish the game with a lower field goal percentage than their opponent. They are now 2-7 on the year when that happens.
|Email this article||Printer-friendly format|