Aug 26, 2013
FRESNO, Calif. – Fresno State is just days away from its much anticipated season opener against Rutgers at Bulldog Stadium on Thursday night.
To help fans prepare for the game, here are some helpful notes:
- Thursday’s game is a White Out, show your support while wearing white!
- Kickoff is set for 7:32 p.m.
- The ticket office opens at 8 a.m.
- Parking lots open at 3:30 p.m.
- Gates to the stadium open at 6 p.m.
- The new flagship radio home of Fresno State Athletics is 940 AM ESPN Radio.
- 15,000 White cheers cards will be distributed at the entrance gates.
- Game Programs are sold at each entrance and at each Bulldog Shop kiosk around the stadium for $5.
- Revamped Bulldog Boulevard presented Metro PCS opens at 3:30 p.m. and will feature the Bella Frutta food truck row, a live band, the Bud Light Fan Zone, sitting areas and the Valley Credit Union kid’s zone.
- The Bulldog Shop will open at 9 a.m. on Thursday. There will also be one kiosk in Bulldog Boulevard and four kiosks inside the stadium.
- The football team will be entering through Bulldog Boulevard following their pre-game meal. The entrance through Bulldog Boulevard off of Cedar Avenue will be at 4:30 p.m.
- For fans tailgating, remember no glass bottles and no charcoal grills.
- Handicap parking is located in the Blue Lot and White Lot.
- No outside food or beverage into the stadium, with the exception of one sealed water bottle.
- Thursday night’s game sponsor is Table Mountain.
- The honorary captains for the game are former Bulldogs Kevin Jordan, an offensive tackle for the Bulldogs from 1996-00, and Rodney Wright, a wide receiver at Fresno State from 1998-01.
"Catch the Wave" -
2013 Fresno State football season tickets are now on sale and can be ordered online at gobulldogs.com or over the phone at 559-278-DOGS (3647). The official home of the Fresno State Bulldogs is 940 AM ESPN Radio.