Sept. 19, 2013 - UPDATED: 6 p.m. PT
FRESNO, Calif. - With No. 25 Fresno State takeing on Boise State Friday night at Bulldog Stadium, less than 1,500 tickets remain for the 6 p.m. kickoff.
The Dog Pound (Fresno State's student section) is sold out.
Fans are encouraged to go online and purchase tickets through the new view your seat map. This new and easy feature also allows fans to print at home and avoid lines.
"With only days until the Mountain West home opener with Boise State we wanted to make sure our fans purchased tickets before game day, as sections of the stadium continue to sell out," Senior Associate Athletics Director Paul Ladwig said. "Buying online is the fast and easiest method. Anticipation for this game continues to build hourly and tickets sales are very strong."
Many sections on the West Side, including all red seats are sold out, while premium seats on the East Side are sold out.
The ticket office will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. this week. Tickets can also be purchased online at gobulldogs.com or by calling 278-DOGS during business hours.
To help fans prepare for the game, here are some helpful notes:
- Friday's game is a Red Wave Takeover, show your support while wearing red!
- Kickoff is set for 6:01 p.m., be in the stadium early to avoid lines and cheer on the Dogs.
- The ticket office opens at 8 a.m.
- Parking lots open at 2 p.m.
- Gates to the stadium open at 4:30 p.m.
- Fresno State student-athletes have joined with Red Cross and will be outside all four entrances, collecting donations for the traffic flooding in Colorado.
- The football team will be entering through Bulldog Boulevard for the "March to Victory" following their pre-game meal. The entrance through Bulldog Boulevard off of Cedar Avenue will be at 3 p.m. Fans are encouraged to attend and cheer on the Dogs.
- 15,000 red cheers cards will be distributed at the entrance gates.
- Revamped Bulldog Boulevard presented Metro PCS opens at 2 p.m. and will feature the Bella Frutta food truck row, a live band, the Bud Light Fan Zone, sitting areas and the Valley Credit Union kid's zone.
- Friday night's game sponsor is Pepsi, which will be giving away 2,500 sunglasses.
- The honorary captains for the game are former Bulldogs Dwayne Wright, David Carr and Lorenzo Neal.
- The Bulldog Shop will open at 9 a.m. on Friday. There will also be one kiosk in Bulldog Boulevard and four kiosks inside the stadium.
- The new flagship radio home of Fresno State Athletics is 940 AM ESPN Radio.
"Catch the Wave" - 2013 Fresno State single game, family plans and group tickets are on sale and can be ordered online at gobulldogs.com or over the phone at 559-278-DOGS (3647). The official home of the Fresno State Bulldogs is 940 AM ESPN Radio.
|Email this article||Printer-friendly format|