Dog Pound Membership Options
As of August 17th, 2012
- The Dog Pound is the official student section, student ticketing and rewards program for Fresno State Athletics.
- Dog Pound "All Sports" Pass - $60
- One football season ticket to all regular season, home events during the 2012-13 academic year.
- Opportunity to attend every Fresno State, regular season, home athletic event, during the 2011-12 academic year.* Regular season, home events include: Football, Men's Basketball, Baseball, Women's Basketball,
- Volleyball, and Softball.
- Football season tickets will be "loaded" on to your Fresno State student ID card.*
- Free Dog Pound t-shirt (official 2012-13 student section t-shirt).
- Men's basketball designated seating area.*
- Dog Pound Rewards Points & Prizes.*
- Admission for all sports is available on a first come, first served, general admission basis.
- Priority for Fresno State post season student ticket opportunities.
- Invitations to special Dog Pound Events (TBA).
- Dog Pound online newsletter.
- *Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Golf, Equestrian, Lacrosse, Track, Soccer and Cross Country are non-ticketed events. *Current students must present a valid Fresno State student ID () on the day of the event at the designated venue to be admitted. Only available to active students with a current student ID card.*Based on availability, only available to students with a Dog Pound Pass.
- Dog Pound "Basic" Pass
- The Dog Pound "Basic" Pass does not include football tickets Dog Pound "Basic" pass holders receive all other Dog Pound "All Sports" benefits.
Admission for all sports is not guaranteed & is available on a first come, first served, general admission basis.
Men's & women's basketball admissions are not guaranteed, & are limited to the first 2,000 students in attendance.
Red Wave, Rise Up with Pride - Sportsmanship Guidelines:
- Fresno State Athletics strives to promote a positive first-class atmosphere at each of our events. Student fans, as well as coaches, players, fans, staff, and season ticket holders are all representatives of the university and are charged to represent Fresno State with pride and a positive manner at all times. The Red Wave, Rise Up with Pride Sportsmanship Guidelines below have been established to promote and maintain a safe, comfortable, and family-friendly experience at each Fresno State Athletics venue. As such, members of the Dog Pound student section are expected to adhere to the following guidelines at all times.
- Expect and encourage good displays of sportsmanship from fellow fans.
- Respect all staff, fans, officials, student-athletes and opposing teams.
- Cheer, show your Bulldog pride, and be loud in a respectful manner.
- Antagonizing or taunting others is not the same as cheering.
- Refrain from unruly actions or behaviors.
- Drink responsibly when choosing to consume alcoholic beverages prior to an athletic event.
- Respect all facility regulations and comply with public address announcements.
- Fans must adhere to the Red Wave, Rise Up with Pride sportsmanship guidelines or they will be subject to removal without refund, and ticket renewal privileges may be revoked. Threatening, intimidating or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Intervention with impaired, intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Those appearing intoxicated will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection